Several of our Business Members will be showcasing their shops at the Thursday, January 19th meeting. Members will be able to go from table to table to meet the shop owner and learn about all their shop has to offer. Think of it as a mini-marketplace or a yarn crawl without the driving!
- Location, location, location!
- When do you run specials.
- What sets your shop apart from others.
- Special events you may hold throughout the year like classes, workshops.
- Knit-a-longs, what they are and how they work.
- Other points you would like to highlight.
- Bring flyers, tip sheets, or other information that highlights your shop.
- Share a couple of your own knitting tips.
- Kits for sale: an opportunity to get the right yarn and a shop’s featured pattern
The Greater Boston Knitting Guild is a membership organization open to anyone, beginner to expert, interested in joining with others who enjoy knitting and/or crochet. We welcome amateurs, experts, designers, instructors, and shop owners. We meet monthly to share our projects and knowledge. Interested in membership?
Send us your questions or fill out an application.
MONTHLY MEETINGS are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month, September through May,
10:30 am until 2:00 pm.
Contact us for more information.